- Avoid opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! We all have bad days, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you have a current ad campaign or are responding to a specific request.
Hi all! Getting ready for my first shoot and I have no idea what to do with my hair. I currently have a weave in, but it's not a style I want to use for this shoot. Once I take it out, I will have REALLY tightly curled (read:nappy) hair and will be getting it pressed (straightened without a chemical).
I have seen many awesome tutorials for vintage hair, but few for African American hair. Does anyone know of a few good ones? I haven't seen my hair in months, so I have no idea how long it is, I would guess it's hovering over my shoulders at this point. Doubt it's longer than shoulder length, though.
Thanks in advance, dolls!