- Avoid opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! We all have bad days, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you have a current ad campaign or are responding to a specific request.
A few of my friends and I started up a burlesque troupe in Fargo North Dakota and we landed four gigs in one week. We sold out the first two, played a private party at the local art museum, and then performed a joint show with the Queens at the Ibeam (the local gay bar and only gay bar that i know of near North Dakota which works for us because I'm pretty sure that we are also the only burlesque troupe in the state as well)...we were also promised more gigs where that came from! Much to my surprise my mom even came to one of the shows, and silly me thought she'd be upset about the pasties. Now she can't stop talking about the show! Bad Weather Burlesque is taking Fargo by storm!