- Avoid opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! We all have bad days, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you have a current ad campaign or are responding to a specific request.
So the cast apparently is as follows:
Christina Aguilera, Cher, Cam Gigandet, Stanley Tucci, Kristen Bell...
I know that a portion of the movie was filmed in Toronto wear I live. It is nice that someone is shining a light on such a beautiful art form such as burlesque. Although I'm not too sure on how the interpretation will come across. This could very well taint the image of burlesque and give the general public a negative view. I'm guessing that the majority of people going to watch the film will be burlesque fans anyway, just as the case of Drew Barrymore's "Whip It" which gave the spotlight to roller derby.
So I was wondering what all of you lovely people think! Are you stoked about the movie, not-so stoked? Do you like the cast? Would you want to see anyone else take on leading roles? Let's here some feedback, this movie is about something we here at PL all love!