Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Community Discussions

- Please no opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself or save it for private chat.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! No one has a good day every single day, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you offer something someone has specifically requested.

Burlesque Name

Hello Darlings!

I need to come up with a clever yet sexy burlesque name asap because my buddies and I are planning on putting on a little burlesque show.

I'm having so much trouble and the stupid online generators suck. The best one I found was "

li'l panties dupree

I think thats a cute name and it makes me giggle but I want to find better.

Suggestions! Please!

 

Muchas Gracias!


 

You need to be a member of PinupLifestyle.com to add comments!

Join PinupLifestyle.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Victoria de Bump, Ivonna McDeluv, Lili Von Sue, Melissa Monsoon, Tempting Tempest, Lili Von Storm, Hurricane Hannah, Bella Buster, Hannah Havoc

     

     

  • Haha! I'm in love with Ivonna McDeluv!! I think i'll go with that. Thank you honey 

    < 3

     

    My cousin wanted to know if you could give her name a shot too. 

    Her first name is Sheena

    The Trousseau said:

    Victoria de Bump, Ivonna McDeluv, Lili Von Sue, Melissa Monsoon, Tempting Tempest, Lili Von Storm, Hurricane Hannah, Bella Buster, Hannah Havoc

     

     

  • Sheena Shazaam, Shameless Sheena, Sheena Shebang, Sheena Shimmy...
  • Willa Golloway.
  • Sheena, the four alarm siren, Stir 'em up Sheena, Shiver me Sheena, May Iplay, May K'me, Voo Doo Uluv, Kitty Contrare, Countess Ober Schtupped, Elisa Chauteau, Imma Trouble
  • Sheena Storm

    The Trousseau said:
    Sheena, the four alarm siren, Stir 'em up Sheena, Shiver me Sheena, May Iplay, May K'me, Voo Doo Uluv, Kitty Contrare, Countess Ober Schtupped, Elisa Chauteau, Imma Trouble
  • Ivonna McDeluv was my favorite, too. 

     

    VictoriaReber said:

    Haha! I'm in love with Ivonna McDeluv!! I think i'll go with that. Thank you honey 

    < 3

     

  • Hi Honey

    Someone once told me to create your stage name by using the name of your first pet and the road you first lived in. That would have made me 'Pixie McLean'  .... not quite me but cute I guess!

  • Love that topic! And don't want to open a new one for my question: Could you think off a nice name for me?

     

    Nadine and my lastname begins with a "V"  :) I will also search for a few names via name calculator, but I would also like to listen to your ideas!

  • Naughty Nadine, No No, Nadine... not feeling inspired tonight... sorry

    NadineV said:

    Love that topic! And don't want to open a new one for my question: Could you think off a nice name for me?

     

    Nadine and my lastname begins with a "V"  :) I will also search for a few names via name calculator, but I would also like to listen to your ideas!

This reply was deleted.

Follow Us

Our Sponsors

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

New Arrival