Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I love seeing crazy colors done right, and made popular by amazing ladies. Who sports some of your favorite wild-colored 'dos??


Audrey Kitching:

 

 

 

Raquel Reed:


 

 

KandyK:

 

 

Go crazy, Roxy!  =P

Tags: alt, audrey, color, crazy, dos, hair, kandyk, kitching, raquel, reed, More…wild

Views: 4274

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion







<3

 

 

 

 

Thanks to Queen April for discovering these fab photos!

I

I found this picture in a collection of photos from the 1950's.

Love it!

And since Kitty gave me the title Queen of Color over in the Dollhouse, I figured I should post my own hair pix.

I love your bright colors! i've tried different color removers and so far vanish seems to be the best. What would u suggest for removing black? I'm eager to dye all my purple. But i know how tricky it can be to remove years of black dye. Any suggestions?

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:

And since Kitty gave me the title Queen of Color over in the Dollhouse, I figured I should post my own hair pix.

I don't use color remover, never have. To get rid of my black I just dye over it with bleach. It lifts the black, and is an orange color, but if I want to do a color over it that's not a problem, and if I don't i just wait a day or two and bleach it again. HOWEVER, I have very strong, healthy hair and it can take a beating. If yours can't, I don't suggest so much bleach.

Ro said:
I love your bright colors! i've tried different color removers and so far vanish seems to be the best. What would u suggest for removing black? I'm eager to dye all my purple. But i know how tricky it can be to remove years of black dye. Any suggestions?



Yeah i've been dying my hair blue black for 8 years. I let a friend bleach the lower half of my hair so that i could dye it purple. I know the lighter it is the brighter the purple will be. I'm not sure which product she used but i pretty much ended up with broken hair and my length is now shorter than the rest of my hair lol.

 

Thanks for the tip doll. Hopefully when I decide to do this it won't make me bald. But then again wigs are always fun! ;D
Roxy Tart {Madam} said:

I don't use color remover, never have. To get rid of my black I just dye over it with bleach. It lifts the black, and is an orange color, but if I want to do a color over it that's not a problem, and if I don't i just wait a day or two and bleach it again. HOWEVER, I have very strong, healthy hair and it can take a beating. If yours can't, I don't suggest so much bleach.

Ro said:
I love your bright colors! i've tried different color removers and so far vanish seems to be the best. What would u suggest for removing black? I'm eager to dye all my purple. But i know how tricky it can be to remove years of black dye. Any suggestions?


Oh I love these photos! I have not colored my own hair any wild colors for just over a year (no time or energy) but I did do my daughter's hair red and purple recently and that was pretty fun. This thread so makes me want to play with manic panic!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!


Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2014   Created by PL Team.

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service