- Avoid opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! We all have bad days, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you have a current ad campaign or are responding to a specific request.
Since I'm going to start-up this modeling I always have an issue with facial expressions. I seem to always just smile. I would like to have a variety of expressions. I've heard to just practice in front of a mirror but I want to ask more experience models their tricks to getting awesome pictures and not getting akward looking pictures. Anything helps thanks! :)