- Avoid opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! We all have bad days, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you have a current ad campaign or are responding to a specific request.
So, I LOVE circle skirts and full skirted dresses. They are so comfy and so easy to move in, which as a mom to lots of little ones, is essential. However, I live in Oklahoma and it's normal for the typical "breeze" to be 20-30 mph winds. While I do enjoy a good pencil skirt and wiggle dress, they just aren't always practical for me as a mom cause it can be restrictive at times. Is there some trick ladies have to being able to rock the full skirts in windy places that I'm missing? I can't just use my hands to hold my skirt down, cause I need to be holding my kids' hands and/or pushing a stroller pretty much all the time. Is there any way to combat having a Marilyn moment, or will full skirts just have to be a rare treat for the 5 non-windy days a year we have here.