Advertise on PinupLifestyle
All the girls for the 2011 Pin-up Calendar (originally started as a Tattoo Event Poster) were local to Humboldt County -most without any modeling experience. Tell me what you think of the photos..


Tags: Calendar, County, Humboldt, Photo, review

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Whoo hoo! Home for me! Didn't know there was a pin-up scene in Humboldt! Great place for pictures and some pretty girls, too! I grew up a few feet from this landmark-- can you guess where it is? Great place for pin-up photos!

photo by none other than richardwangphotography.com

I tried to embed the photos but it didn't take, go to my page or my Facebook page "Humboldt Pinups" has more photos.



Michael Harrington said:

Where are the photos?????

Been thinking about where this could be. Maybe, Loloeta?

The Trousseau said:

Whoo hoo! Home for me! Didn't know there was a pin-up scene in Humboldt! Great place for pictures and some pretty girls, too! I grew up a few feet from this landmark-- can you guess where it is? Great place for pin-up photos!

photo by none other than richardwangphotography.com

Yes, it is!  The old creamery.  I was sad to see it not in use and for sale.  I am sure it will soon be gone, but what a great place for photos!

Humboldt Pin-ups said:

Been thinking about where this could be. Maybe, Loloeta?

The Trousseau said:

Whoo hoo! Home for me! Didn't know there was a pin-up scene in Humboldt! Great place for pictures and some pretty girls, too! I grew up a few feet from this landmark-- can you guess where it is? Great place for pin-up photos!

photo by none other than richardwangphotography.com

Photo in the original post isn't showing up Humboldt! simply click the little icon of a photo and select it on your drive or enter the URL.

This link to FB fan page should work, 2nd link is to PL photos

 

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=183551324988655&set=a.18...276.175082065835581

 

http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/photo/annie-1?context=user

City of Loleta did not like my idea of turning the "Creamery" into a vast gay sex resort or a massive grow house.  Sort of narrow minded I say, since both would be much better than a Wal-Mart.

 

It is a great buy though.  The salvage on the bricks and the stainless steel inside is worth more than the building

 

The Trousseau said:

Yes, it is!  The old creamery.  I was sad to see it not in use and for sale.  I am sure it will soon be gone, but what a great place for photos!

Humboldt Pin-ups said:

Been thinking about where this could be. Maybe, Loloeta?

The Trousseau said:

Whoo hoo! Home for me! Didn't know there was a pin-up scene in Humboldt! Great place for pictures and some pretty girls, too! I grew up a few feet from this landmark-- can you guess where it is? Great place for pin-up photos!

photo by none other than richardwangphotography.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!


Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2014   Created by PL Team.

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service