- Avoid opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! We all have bad days, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you have a current ad campaign or are responding to a specific request.
...the question asked by many "What do you do for a living?"
I'm not sure under what forum to post this, so I hope "Off Topic" will do fine right now (:
Tattoos have come a long way throughout the years and I sure am glad they've (apparently) become more accepted by "society".
I'm barely starting to collect my share of tattoos; I've been wondering, what do you gals and gents who're heavily tattooed "do for a living"?
I'm in school studying to major in Zoology, but the "good luck finding a job with tattoos like that" comments are heard more often than not.