Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Community Discussions

- Please no opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself or save it for private chat.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! No one has a good day every single day, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you offer something someone has specifically requested.

Model Mayhem

As you might know, I'm trying to boost myself as a model this year as part of my new year's resolution. I've heard people talking about modelmayhem.com and I just want to know...a) what exactly is it?b) are you on there?c) is it worth it?Thanks guys!

You need to be a member of PinupLifestyle.com to add comments!

Join PinupLifestyle.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • Artist
    It's a website just for models/photographers/muas/hairstylists/etc.. where it's easy for you to find them and them to find you. You can reply to casting calls, post them, find good photogs. I'm on there, and it is SO worth it.
  • Is it free? I sound like such a cheapo but I'm on a tight budget haha!

    Ashley Shafer said:
    It's a website just for models/photographers/muas/hairstylists/etc.. where it's easy for you to find them and them to find you. You can reply to casting calls, post them, find good photogs. I'm on there, and it is SO worth it.
  • It's free, unless you want a VIP account whch allows you to upload 100 photos, as opposed to 20.
  • Oh! Even better haha! I think I shall have to join then! Thanks girls!

    NolaChick™ {M} said:
    It's free, unless you want a VIP account whch allows you to upload 100 photos, as opposed to 20.
  • It's free, and is definitely a nice place to meet some new, quality photographers.
    BUT! Keep your creepo radar on high there!
  • Aha yes! My radar is set very high thanks to myspace! There are some real creeps out there!

    Desirée {PL} said:
    It's free, and is definitely a nice place to meet some new, quality photographers.
    BUT! Keep your creepo radar on high there!
  • I'm on there, I've not had anything through it yet but it's early days.

    One piece of advice, take someone with you...preferably a bloke. Not that ladies can't handle themselves, but often it just makes you feel safer, even if there's no real threat.
  • I never thought about taking a bloke along; I'd take someone along but now you've said, I will definitely take a guy along. Just have to find someone willing now haha

    Ally Katte said:
    I'm on there, I've not had anything through it yet but it's early days.

    One piece of advice, take someone with you...preferably a bloke. Not that ladies can't handle themselves, but often it just makes you feel safer, even if there's no real threat.
  • Model
    Hey lady,
    I'm on MM, have been for couple of years have model and photographer account, it's great to meet people, post casting calls, comments, ask photographers about work etc. have had most shoots through model mayhem, maybe give purestorm a look too, it's also free unless you wanna ungrade.

    find me

    http://www.modelmayhem.com/everygirllovesasailor MM

    http://purestorm.com/Sailor_Cherry PS

    hope this helps
    Sailor Cherry xox
  • I have now signed up to modelmayhem.com and my profile is waiting approval! I've got the basic account so far and only five photos, but I need some with my new hair! Plan for this weekend if the snow wears off I think!
This reply was deleted.

Follow Us

Our Sponsors

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

New Arrival