Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Community Discussions

- Avoid opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! We all have bad days, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you have a current ad campaign or are responding to a specific request.

So, Edson asked and he shall receive. It is the holidays after all and while I'm a bit of a Grinch, I'll suck it up...

Soooo... What did you get from your Santa?

I got a Marlene Dietrich movie collection and I'm loving it. Thank you, thank you!

I am a happy Grinch, indeed...

Nina

You need to be a member of PinupLifestyle.com to add comments!

Join PinupLifestyle.com

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think it would be better to post a pic of you with the gift ;) HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

• Ugh, just like my mother-in-law, I can't do anything right.... Okay, okay, okay, I'm on it. ;-)

PL Team said:

I think it would be better to post a pic of you with the gift ;) HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

• Muahahahaha this thread is about to get 100x better! ! !  Santa says mine is in transit, i'll join in on the fun!

• I haven't heard anything about me.. BUT my person's gift will be there soooon! I'm excited. :)

• the person i drew, received theirs. i'm still waiting on mine, i'm excited to see what they get me :) i'll post as soon as i get it :)

• Mine is on it's way I hear!  I can't wait!  I hope it gets here before i go to Germany Thursday, or it's going to be a Christmas-Birthday present.

• Here's me enjoying my present with my Grinch PJ's on! Teehee!

Infamous Nina Nightshade said:

Ugh, just like my mother-in-law, I can't do anything right.... Okay, okay, okay, I'm on it. ;-)

PL Team said:

I think it would be better to post a pic of you with the gift ;) HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

• hahaha, yay Nina!

I have my pic ready too! Just need to resize it and post!

• You're welcome doll!

Louisa Margarita said:

This reply was deleted.

Follow Us

Our Sponsors

New Arrival

Our Sponsors