- Avoid opinions of religion, politics, sexual preference, or race.
- Keep negative comments to yourself.
- If you are a model, photographer, designer, etc., this is a networking site, stay professional.
- Try to stay positive! We all have bad days, but don't make us sad.
- No advertising unless you have a current ad campaign or are responding to a specific request.
Ladies! And men who may polish their nails, as I don't want to leave anyone out. :)
My favorite shade of nail polish is Revlon Red, introduced in 1932. 1932! The color is perfect for me and the company is a classic, but I am in love-love-love with the coverage and lasting quality of Zoya nail polish, not to mention their eco-conscious formula. There are no stores near me that carry Zoya, though, so I have to order online…and who can tell the difference between subtle shades on a computer monitor, when they vary even from store to store?! So I ask you, if you are a technician with access to the whole Zoya spectrum or just an aficionado with an embarrassingly large collection of nail polish, which Zoya shade most closely resembles my beloved Revlon Red?