1.) Attention to detail
- Don't use all caps!
- Use Spell Check! You want people to be able to read your message.
Try not to use "Internet Slang"
- Check to make sure that your listing looks the way you want it
to, Are your images showing up? Any weird spacing?
- Make your post clear and easy to digest quickly (links are not as
effective and don’t show thought)
- Convey that you are someone who is knowledgeable and thoughtful
by sharing relevant details
2.) Post in the Appropriate Category
- “PL Sponsor Specials” has been created for use ONLY by paid site
- “Member Listings” has been created for use by regular
- “The Swap Shop” has been created people looking to swap goods or
- “Misc. Vendor Listings” has been created for all other commercial
vendors to post goods and services
3.) Keep It Fresh
- Make fresh posts often, making one per item is fine!
- Change up the contents and test what works to attract
4.) Build Credibility & Reputation
- Convey that you are someone desirable to buy from through the
quality of your post.
- Keep your posts to their appropriate categories
- Delete old posts before reposting to avoid duplicate posts